What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
· When submitting information on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to engage services or action.
When do we collect information?
· We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How does We Buy Properties use your information?
· We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, view the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
o To personalize your experience.
o To improve our website.
o To allow us to service you in responding to your customer service requests.
o To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
o To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
o To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
o To send marketing materials and other product information through calls, emails, and text messages.
How do we protect your information?
· We only provide articles and information.
· We use regular Malware Scanning.
· Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
· Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
· Keep track of advertisements.
· Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
We may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communications, you can email us at email@example.com and we unsubscribe you from any future correspondence.
5179 W Oquendo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89118